Africa Health Care (AHC) is an independent healthcare services company that provides bespoke healthcare solutions and healthcare facilities management to clients across the country. Headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, we are driven by a moral obligation to ensure that quality healthcare services are made available to all. Our experienced leadership and highly qualified professional teams breathe life into our dynamic and holistic approach to healthcare with the work they do every day.
The organisation is made up of the following divisions:
AHC’s operating model is unique in that the company does not outsource any non-clinical services to third-party providers. With over 550 full-time employees, we stand out amongst our competitors due to our inclusive leadership model – we are majority black-owned, and women make up the bulk of our senior management team.
- Emergency Services
- Complete Facilities Management
- Nursing College
To become a leading healthcare group that promotes quality of life for patients by providing quality healthcare.
- Provide quality healthcare to our patients and ensure patient safety at all times.
- Achieve equal clinical outcomes for the insured and uninsured population.
- Grow to be one of the most respected healthcare partners providing services to South Africa and beyond.
- Partner with and invest in the communities within which we work.
- Patient focus